Wood Cutting Board with Handle
Hardwood cutting board with handle on Koa stand
Availability: On display at The Gallery in Williams and ships within 5 days
Features and Benefits:
- Made with naturally antibacterial wood for a chemical free surface to prepare food.
- Handcrafted with attention to detail using FDA approved waterproof glue for a safe cutting surface.
- Cutting surface and handle are sealed with food safe oils and waxes to prevent staining and keep board looking new.
- Highly figured and rare woods were used to create this cutting board.
- Your knive edges will stay sharp longer due to woods natural fibers which are much better than plastic or any other material.
- One product offers multiple uses including slicing, serving cheese and crackers, or transport hot dishes from microwave to table.
- Handle provides an easy ergonomic way to carry the board to guest while entertaining or to the stove while cooking.
- Wood cutting boards are timeless and never go out of style!
Cutting Board with Handle
This cutting board has been described as the most comfortable cutting board anybody has every held. The handle shape fits very well in your hands and has been designed with the optimal shaped handle for a secure grip. Those with arthritis have commented how they do not have any issues holding this board or working with it. The extra-large cutting surface provides ample area to work. The shape of the board helps facilitates transferring cut items to pans or bowls.
You can use this board in many ways. These include Cutting vegetables and meats, serving cheese and crackers, or moving hot dishes to the table for serving. No need to worry about damaging the board with your knife they will stand up for many years. The prototype board I made 10 years ago is still in use and looks great!
This board also makes a great display in your kitchen. When not in use store the cutting board on the counter with the included stand. It is recommended that all cutting boards be sealed when they look dry. RMK Designs recommends Howards Butcher Block Conditioner.
- Made from 100% recycled salvaged hardwoods
- Woods used include (center out): Birdseye Maple, Purple Heart, Wenge, Zebra, Walnut and Curly Koa with a Walnut handle
- Cutting Surface 5/8 in. thick, 8 in. wide, 8 in. long
- Overall size: 2-1/2 in. high, 8 in. wide, 14-1/2 in. long
- Handle is ergonomically designed for added comfort and for those with arthritis or other hand ailments
- Use as cutting board, serving platter, or trivet
- Wood is a naturally antibacterial material
- Stand included for displaying on your countertop
- SKU: RMK-001-W